State: Michigan City: West Bloomfield Township Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast: Continuous Rate hikes, terrible service, too big to care!

First I had to endure many tech visits to resolve my TV cable reception. Had to call 15+ times.. meanwhile they continue to jack up my rates.. citing promotional period ending... ridiculous... its a bait and switch method continously. Instead of helping me with the current rate hike, she tries to sell me a phone package! A higher costing package that I dont need. The customer service reps dont understand Michigan is in hard times.. and several of us dont have jobs right now. They just don't care as Comcast rakes in the dough. Today, one offered me a $20 discount , after they jacked up my rates by $28, but wouldnt implment the discount till next month. My monthly billing period renewal doesnt even start for three more days, but she wouldnt implement it for a month! Very inconsiderate... So for anyone considering Comcast.. RUN RUN to any other service provider... You will be sorry.... You will waste your time trying to get a supervisor or someone to listen to you.. they will act like they want to help.. but it will take months to get your issues solved. Meanwhile.. they will gladly take your money... they don't care... at all. I changed to a basic package and am currently researching other companies. And then I will terminate my Comcast nightmare once and for all.
Review
#199513 Review #199513 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service