State: Michigan City: Troy Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Troy, Michigan - Doesn't Honor Commitment

In December 2009 I signed up for 12 months of cable, phone, and internet service beginning December 29th, 2009. This package was offered by a Comcast Sales Rep (Matthew Burtaw) and the price was guaranteed for 12 months. Service was offered, accepted, and then installed on December 29th, 2009. Today I received my October 2010 statement and my price has changed. Upon calling Comcast, I was advised that my account was "audited" and I should not have been given three DVR's at the price I was paying. Therefore, based upon this audit, Comcast decided to increase my price to reflect current market prices. The rep indicated there was nothing that could be done. I asked to speak to a Supervisor which was not available. I was told I would receive a call back within 24 hours. I am writing this letter 72 hours later and still have not received a call.
pris72
#201628

They are ignorant. We were quoted $163 a month.

This was for our cable, DVR, phone and high speed internet all together. Our bill has never even been below $280 per month. You get the slightest bit behind, and they disconnect you. When you do try to ask them to allow you 3 extra days to pay your bill, they deny to work with you.

Oh well if they disconnect me this time, I will look for an attorney. I think there are more than enough complaints against them to file a class action law suit.

I am fed up with them. They screwed our address up, yet they take it out on us as if we did something wrong.

Review
#199214 Review #199214 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service