State: Michigan City: Grand Rapids Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (3 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast is horrible!!!

I just have to say that comcast is the shitiest company on the face of the planet (yes worse than haliburton). To even attempt to speak to one of their jungle monkey representatives you need to jump through a million hoops. When was the last time you took a *** and why? Everytime you speak with a new csr, they all have different answers to the same question. There internet only works half of the time. The bills they send you never make sense and they always overcharge people. The things that they do and get away with are borderline illegal. I live in the city and there is no one else to choose from for internet service. talk about a monopoly and just plain not giving a ***!
Tags
  • Face

Between Comcast and Nothing? I'd Rather Live in the Woods.

I just really wanted to share my last experience with all the users out there to let you know what you will get if you go with Comcast. Let's put it this way: If it was between Comcast and nothing at all, I'd rather live by myself in a log cabin in the woods. When Comcast learned that I was canceling my service, they decided that they didn't like that all that much, so they chalked up over $300 of wrongful charges onto my account. I had had a one year contract with them that was shotty at best throughout the year, and the last month of my service, I didn't have service at all! So, I called and canceled. I sent back my equipment and was all set until one day they started calling. First, they told me that I owed them for three more months of service and for not returning my equipment. After months of fighting with them, they finally negated the equipment charge, because surprise! they found it! Then they tried to charge me for three months which I had already paid for, and had a receipt for! Finally, after about 6 months of no contact, I get a letter in my mailbox. This letter is informing me that I have apparently owed them $100 for so long that they have sent it to collections and are affecting my credit score. I called them, and the woman told me that I'm screwed, because it TOOK ME SO LONG TO DEAL WITH IT THAT IT'S OUT OF THEIR HANDS, even though the last time I had spoken to them they said I didn't owe anything. I will never use Comcast again, none of my friends will ever use Comcast again, and I suggest none of you do either, unless you want them attempting to trash your credit score just because you canceled their service. Review by Evin Grost Wyoming, MI 49519

This is almost exactly what happened to me with DISH only way worse!! Will NEVER use them again!! Thank goodness I kept receipts too!

If you think it's bad being a comcrap customer it's way worse being an employee. In the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent email telling us to work off the clock without pay.

We were fired not her when we told HR. Call the retention department and ask for discounts.

View more comments (1)
Loss
I have a complaint about Comcast and their collection of fees that should not be. I am sure I am not the only one who is hit with these fees, and also am sure that many people don't realize this. Last month I had a shut-off from Comcast, because I was not able to get...

My story: I changed my credit card - normal thing, no? Yes, in the normal world.

Not for comcast. I tried to update the autopayment to a new card, the website was giving me errors. So I made a 1-time payment, tried to talk on their chat (ridiculous, the representative disappeared for half an hour, in the middle of a 'conversation'). I went online again and set up automatic payment, and I THOUGHT I WAS SUCCESSFUL.

So now I logged in, it's fricking February, and the auto payment is still not working AND THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE.

*** yeah, a great business plan - I'm giving them my credit card and saying 'hey take the money', they refuse to take it on time and charge me for late payments!!!!! How a wonderful business plan they have, to screw things up themselves and charge customers for it!!!!!