State: Massachusetts City: Billerica Product: Comcast Tv Package Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I've just spent over 2 hours on the phone with Comcast. I live in the Boston area and received a letter from Comcast that I would need to install the DTA to continue receiving cable channels on my TVs that weren't connected to a cable box. And weren't...

They only tell you that they are giving you the 2 DTAs for free. In about 6 Months they will raise the prices on all service and start charging for the 2 "FREE" DTAs.

Then they tell you that the government "Forced" them to change to digital. I too was receiving local channels in HD through the digital tuner on my TV. Everything worked just fine for $128 month. After the DTA, I was forced upgrade my service to HD, rent a HD DVR box since I could no longer get any HD on the TV and I could no longer use the DVR that I owned.

Add in the extra DTA boxes that I needed and I then had the same service for $168 a month. December's bill comes with an insert informing us that the services are going up and we now have to pay $1.99 a month each for those 2 "FREE" DTAs. New Bill $176 s month.

What a RIPOFF!!! They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

View more comments