Bowie, Maryland

Just left Comcast for Verizon. Customer service was professional, mostly happy with outcomes.

Whenever I called usually got quick & efficient service. One problem, we would loose our internet connection 3 or more times a week for no foreseen reason. It usually came back within the day, however, could be very inconvenient at times. No real explanation either.

When I finally switched over to fios, they charged me $8 to cover the remainder of the month that I had gone over while in the process of returning their equipment. I got no reimbursement for the time lost without internet. I could have, maybe even should have fought, but it's a mute point. I'm done with them & have no problem signing up to verizon for 2 years.

I had been with them for 12 years.

No consideration, no customer loyalty! Good riddance!

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #603686

I have xfinity and my internet disconnects like twice a month. I have spent hours on top of hours on the phone with customer service. Matter of fact I just got off the phone with them 10 minutes ago.