Verified Reviewer

For the past year your line has been laying in my yard along with my neighbors. After multiple phone calls.

2 guys finally showed up last Thursday to work on it. What should have been a 4 man job. They send two. The first thing they say to me is we can't splice it.

We can only run a new line. They did not even have a ladder to work with. They did finally around noon ask to take there boom truck down through my yard. Never happened.

They got called to another job. Leaving me with 4 lines in my yard. Little did I know at the time they also threw the tie wire into my yard. It ended up getting wrapped into my mower tearing my blades up.

No one came back around until Monday. They hung up the new lines leaving the old and tie wire in my hard still. A year and this is what I get. Real nice.

You people are horrible.

Get your act together. Now I have to clean up your mess and fix my mower.AA

User's recommendation: avoid Comcast. They lie, cheat and will take complete advantage of you.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comcast Cons: Horrible company, Will not repair there line.

Store Location: 15 Summers School Rd, Brookhaven, WV 26508