Mill Valley, California

I OWN A COMPUTER CONSULTING COMPANY AND GIVE SAN RAFAEL BUSINESS COMCAST CLOST TO 100 CLIENTS A YEAR. THEY ARE A TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH, BUT THEIR SPEEDS AND PRICING CAN'T BE TOUCHED - I DO ALL THIS FOR FREE.

BUT AFTER BEING LIED TO AGAIN AND AGAIN I MUST SPEAK UP. READ YOUR CONTRACTS AND DO NOT TRUST A WORD THEY SAY! THADDEUS LEE ESPECIALLY AT THE SAN RAFAEL, CA OFFICE AND MAUREEN MINO (NATIONAL) NOT ONLY LIED TO ME (ALL RECORDED).

THEY ILLEGALLY WON'T LET YOU CANCEL, THEY LIE, THEY CHANGE THE RULES OF THEIR CONTRACTS ONCE SIGNED - JUST THE WORST COMPANY EVER!

Comments

Savannah, Georgia, United States #945196

bootseythecat 17 hours ago wSavannah, Georgia

I very upset consumer of Comcast regarding the bill for $288 in which my husband & I have been

calling since 2/7 - 2/11/15 still not resolved been going up for months. everytime we call get put

on hold many times.

talk to many people and they laugh at us or say they cant do anything. now

they want to hook us into a contract reduced to $188 without the major movie channels. What kind

of deal is that? I will not recommended to all my friends and family to get this cable no matter what.

Finally we spoke to a "Brad" at Comcast say he is incharge do not need a supervisor to talk to us he laughed at us, then told us to speak to someone else and hung up...

Monterey, California, United States #926187

This is happening to me. Did you get it resolved? What did you do?