Lansing, Michigan
Coverage Area

Comcast told me they would charge me 39.99 for basic Tv and internet, and "free HBO" For 3 months. I get the bill and it is 64.55.

So I only send them 39.99 since that is what they promised. Next bill is 108.55. They charged me a bunch of late fee's and a bunch of nonsensical fees. I called to complain and all the lady does is reconfirm I owe 108.55 and refuses to drop any charges follows some *** script and doesn't bother to try and retain me once I said I wanted to cancel services.

They straight up do NOT care about their customers and will fine any way they can to gauge you. Service was constantly slow and intermittent to boot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

I didn't like: Lies about pricing, Customer service is awful.

Comments

39.99 is the flat price which in most cases don't include the taxes that come with the service. The other fees that they charge you are Modem Rental ( this ranges from anywhere from 5 to 10 dollars a month ), plus state and federal taxes which can range from 10 to 20 dollars a month on top of the service.

So seeing a 64.55 bill is not out of the ordinary. If you fail to make a payment on time with the full amount they will change you a additional 8-20 dollars as a late fee per billing session.