Gillette, Wyoming

Commiecast billed me $9.50 for my one and only late payment after many years of being an honest and dependable customer. Customer service agents are not available 24/7 as they used to be and live chat complaint went 15 minutes without a response.

Commiecast is the Standard Oil of today. NBC owns Commiecast and Commiecast recently aquired Time/Warner. It's time for the government to step in and not allow Commiecast to control too much of the cable TV market.

They will get a call from me with a promise to disconinue Commiecast and see what their competition Dish network or Direct TV can offer me, if Commiecast does not credit my next bill for $9.50. Greedy commies!

Comments

Okay, so let me get this straight. You openly admit that you made a late payment, and your "complaint" is that you were treated just like every other customer, and received a late fee because YOU didn't pay your bill on time? In times like these, the customer is definitely not always right.

MattD78
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #812707

You know I hate Comcast but the fact is regardless of how many on-time payments you made, this one was late by your own admission and so you owe a late fee. Done.