Klepto-Comcast--collecting for non-existent service.

2134 of 3212 Comcast reviews

On occasion I have had to contact Customer Service for many organizations. Occasionally, the first rep I speak with is able to resolve the issue. More often than not I need to escalate before a suitable resolution occurs. In some instances I need to escalate to the executive level. However, until today, I felt that as a consumer, if I were determined, a satisfactory answer would be forthcoming.

Comcast is the exception. Their approach is opaque and shirks all responsibility. I have been billed four years for services that I cancelled and could not receive. (I moved four years ago.)

One can attempt to reach the executive level, but they are shielded by a response team that deflects calls to regional offices. In this instance I attempted to contact Neil Smit's executive assistant--Betsy Wilkinson at the corporate headquarters number 215.286.1700. I spoke to a member of the "team" named Justin who provided no value add--referring me to the regional office.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2134 of 3212 Comcast reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Comcast Losers

May 27, 2012 #486968

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke. You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much. Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×