Silver Spring, Maryland

I call Comcast 14 times today to get some help on the connection with my laptop. I kept getting the accounts payable office since I owed a small balance.

I weas transfered around to other offices that I either got a busy signal or got cut off. The dumb clucks kept telling me they are here to help but they just cut me off saying they would stay on the line with me. I finally got a supervisor on the phone from the tech dept and the problem was finally fix but, it took 5 hours! This is not the forst time it happened.

I later took my laptop to a computer store and pait $79.00. For now on, I rather do that than sit on the phone with those idiotts at Comcast

Comments

Gallatin, Tennessee, United States #922713

Comcast is ridiculous they treat people like ***. When you try to call them you go through all the prompts and hang ups over and over ...I tried 7 times with no luck and the issue was they overcharged me I am sick of the *** with them. The government needs to step in its a *** shame.