We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services.A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month.
They sent over a new modem, and upon activation the internet speed dropped 5Mbps, the upload speed less than 1Mbps, and the bandwidth was significantly reduced causing fatal connection issues when trying to have a PS3 sign on to the Playstation Network while another computer is online. When calling to get it resolved we are told that help will cost $14 a month. Aside from this issue, the internet speeds are less than acceptable.
The first day we ever got hooked up we were running 13+ Mbps, then it TANKED over the next few days to a few Mbps, until eventually we were at 1...ONE Mbps.I'll be on a crusade to get as many people off of Comcast as I can...I just hope a decent ISP shows up soon, before Comcast rapes the rest of this little town.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Comcast Bundle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."
- "services sucks ...i had a tech coming home twice ...nothing... the internet still slow and dropping ...i upgrade to blast 50mb/s ..even worst nothing else to say ..every time..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."