We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services.A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month.

They sent over a new modem, and upon activation the internet speed dropped 5Mbps, the upload speed less than 1Mbps, and the bandwidth was significantly reduced causing fatal connection issues when trying to have a PS3 sign on to the Playstation Network while another computer is online. When calling to get it resolved we are told that help will cost $14 a month. Aside from this issue, the internet speeds are less than acceptable.

The first day we ever got hooked up we were running 13+ Mbps, then it TANKED over the next few days to a few Mbps, until eventually we were at 1...ONE Mbps.I'll be on a crusade to get as many people off of Comcast as I can...I just hope a decent ISP shows up soon, before Comcast rapes the rest of this little town.

Review about: Comcast Bundle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Comcast Call Center ---- Sucks!!! Comcast "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..." Read more Comcast - Paid for bill never received Comcast "I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all. Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance. It was at $0..." Read more Comcast - The best they have to offer Comcast "Comcast with their desire to lead is leading the way in the worst service of all the providers out there. They claim their X1 box is the best thing since..." Read more My Comcast bill increased $60 this year with no changes to service Comcast "In January of 2016, I signed a two (2) year contract with Comcast for Triple play. I was on Double play prior to that but they encouraged me to move..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more