We've been stuck with Comcast for a while now, due to no other services.A while ago we found out we could "bundle" and save $40 a month.
They sent over a new modem, and upon activation the internet speed dropped 5Mbps, the upload speed less than 1Mbps, and the bandwidth was significantly reduced causing fatal connection issues when trying to have a PS3 sign on to the Playstation Network while another computer is online. When calling to get it resolved we are told that help will cost $14 a month. Aside from this issue, the internet speeds are less than acceptable.
The first day we ever got hooked up we were running 13+ Mbps, then it TANKED over the next few days to a few Mbps, until eventually we were at 1...ONE Mbps.I'll be on a crusade to get as many people off of Comcast as I can...I just hope a decent ISP shows up soon, before Comcast rapes the rest of this little town.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Comcast Bundle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Us this what I am paying for?? What's next??..."
- "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."