Resolved
2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 06

I was given a free two months of Showtime and an apology, but they need to apologize to my credit union, as it was not my fault this happened.

Original review posted by user Sep 06

I went to the app to schedule a payment. I accidentally scheduled the wrong amount and was unable to correct it on the app, so I called to get assistance from a representative.

While on the phone with her, she said that she deleted one of the payments, but she didn’t, so I am now overdrawn. When I spoke to someone about it, she read to me what was entered into the account information, which was fine, but I told her only one payment should have been processed, not! both!

Thanks for leaving me overdrawn, Comcast! How blatantly irresponsible of you!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Pros: Internet and home security, When it works its good.

Comcast Cons: No excuse for cutting channels for the inflated price i pay now, Talking to someone who is in another country.

Comments

sandralynndavis

If an additional cable bill amount causes your account to be overdrawn, you really need to examine your financial choices.

@sandralynndavis

Thank you for your comment, but you know nothing of my financial situation, as I time my bills and my deposits, and I honestly have no interest in the input of someone who doesn’t even know me. Look for a troll forum, because this isn’t one. Unless you are a Comcast representative, this is really none of your concern anyway.