Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

We are building a house where there is not any type of internet service. When I call the local Comcast number, the call is sent to India or some foreign country.

I finally found Comcast’s local contractor who actually installs and runs cable for them. I asked for a quote on how much it would be to dig and run cable to my house from where the main box is at the end of my road 3/4 mile away. The Comcast contractor first quoted me $12,000 in an email, then $10,000 verbally on the phone and after reiterating to him the $10,000 quote, I asked him to put it in an email and that quote was $18,000. So this tells me that the contractor whom Comcast pays, can AND will charge whatever they want to dig and run service.

There are 5 houses in a neighborhood who want and need their service but I guess 5 measly houses won’t make enough money to put $18,000. Thanks Comcast. You are such a loser!

You have the potential to help even more houses around this rural area but it won't benefit you. Nice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Comcast do not offer cable tv service in Puerto Rico. Is Liberty, the sister company of Charter Communications.