Peoria, Illinois

I used to have 18mbps internet and they increased the price just $72 all of sudden just for internet,i called customer service and they offered me BOOST internet which was really slow and not buffering,couldn't see netflix ,youtube and nothing.I called them again and technician came and replaced comcast router,but still same,technician came and placed in another room and said its router issue even though iam using comcast router.I checked my speed and it is still 10-15mbps which i supposed to get 30-35+ mbps for boost.I keep on following and waste of time and iam really pissed off.

Comments

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #700275

I just want to share some information with you that the tech obviously didn't. You will never get the top speed that Comcast advertises when trying to obtain it wirelessly.

Nor will you get it with any other provider. The reason is simple, you lose bandwidth doing over the air transmission. The speed you are telling me your getting, 10-15mps, is the minimum speed you will get when your supposed speed is 30 or 35 Mbps. Do yourself a favor, hook direct to the modem and go to speedtest.net and I bet you your speed wireless hookup is between 30-35 Mbps.

Besides, Comcast doesn't guarantee speeds nor does their competitors. That is why they say up to.