2.7

services sucks ...i had a tech coming home twice ...nothing... the internet still slow and dropping ...i upgrade to blast 50mb/s ..even worst nothing else to say ..every time i call costumer service ..its the same .."let gonna work from my end ..refresh the header ....reset my modem:.....last time i suggest a tech to check ..the cabling from the box outside to the streets ..i don't have my ticket number right now ..chat wit costumer service ...ticket closed ..how's that possible (me)..well the ticket is closed ...the only think i can do for you is troubleshooting from my end to your modem (costumer service).....no..no..no ..no more troubleshooting (me)...I'm Paying for 50 blast..this is what I got....

luisrcoy wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Comcast and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Comcast to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast xfinity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments