Santa Maria, California

This plan doesn't explain enough.Does it effect downloading and/ or watching a movie?

How about watching watching on movies on iPad or iPhone? Even on television? What about emails sending pictures? What is the amount one will gave to pay to receive this plan?

Outside interference will one have to put up with!! Last time someone look at my connection what was found was 3th party router!! Is this going to really fix a problem or just add more to it?? How will this make the internet system secured??

Wouldn't it be better to add an app.To iPhone and iPads???

Review about: Internet Data Usage Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Comcast Tv Service Review from Canton, Georgia Comcast "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..." Read more Comcast - Paid for bill never received Comcast "I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all. Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance. It was at $0..." Read more Comcast internet system plus router Comcast "Is there any reason why this router is working like this day and night especially when one is sleeping?? To top that off no one is using the internet at..." Read more Comcast - Changed programming without notice Comcast "I had set aside a weekend to watch Formula One Racing. I had setup my DVR to record practice, qualification, and the Race. The practice and qualification programs were recorded..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more