Santa Maria, California

This plan doesn't explain enough.Does it effect downloading and/ or watching a movie?

How about watching watching on movies on iPad or iPhone? Even on television? What about emails sending pictures? What is the amount one will gave to pay to receive this plan?

Outside interference will one have to put up with!! Last time someone look at my connection what was found was 3th party router!! Is this going to really fix a problem or just add more to it?? How will this make the internet system secured??

Wouldn't it be better to add an app.To iPhone and iPads???

This person wrote the review about Comcast. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Comcast to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Comcast and comcast internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast Call Center ---- Sucks!!! Comcast "Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar. Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes. I can see in online account which service..." Read more Comcast - Paid for bill never received Comcast "I downgraded my service and was never billed for it at all. Because Comcast suggested that we go to paperless billing, I never saw a balance. It was at $0..." Read more Comcast - Xfinity Review from Salt Lake City, Utah Comcast "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...." Read more My Comcast bill increased $60 this year with no changes to service Comcast "In January of 2016, I signed a two (2) year contract with Comcast for Triple play. I was on Double play prior to that but they encouraged me to move..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more