I take it this company Comcast is doing testing all hours of the day and night!!I have to unplug due to hot stage!!

I am happy that I don't have to pay for such service and a matter of fact pay to replace equipment!! I wish it was such a router to see what is hook up to this router?? I said before I do unplug router to cool off,but when plug back in it goes back to what you see in video!! I take it this is how you do business with your customers!!

At times when I want to use or download better yet send something all it does is spin like stuck in mud just like a tire to a vehicle spin after a while I get to use my turn!!I wonder if it happen there you would be working on it in no time!!

Review about: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast advertising fraud #ConCast Comcast "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...." Read more Comcast - Tv Service Review from Canton, Georgia Comcast "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..." Read more Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more My Comcast bill increased $60 this year with no changes to service Comcast "In January of 2016, I signed a two (2) year contract with Comcast for Triple play. I was on Double play prior to that but they encouraged me to move..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Capital Bank Opensky Card - Never in my life Capital Bank Opensky Card " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more