Arlington, Virginia

It is time for us to lead a consumer revolt against Comcast. My phone and Internet are out at least once a week. I have had enough.

I am trying to get someone at The Washington Post to do an article, but until then, I have a suggestion:

FOR EVERY DAY YOUR SERVICE IS OUT, DEDUCT THAT DAY FROM YOUR BILL WHEN YOU PAY IT. NOTE ON THE BILL THAT IT IS A DEDUCTION FOR LACK OF SERVICE. If hundreds of thousands of us do this, there aren't enough collection agencies in the country to handle the volume.

Do it. Keep track of when your service is out, even for an hour, and deduct that day from your bill. We have to hit this mutil-billion-dollar company where it will matter...in its wallet. I'm starting today, August 26, 2011, in Bethesda, MD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Do it, let it go to collections, have no service because they disconnect you for non pay and screw up your credit. Mass exodus and going to a competitor will effect them much more than deducting days without service - your approach is childish at best, but on the right track.