Chicago, Illinois

My wife set up installation services for cable, internet, and phone for this morning. Surprisingly they showed up on time which was an excellent way to begin, however it took a surprisingly downturn afterwards.

James went about explaining what he planned to do, and since he wanted to cut into AT&T'sn, I asked him how long it would be until we were back up, because I needed to notify work. That is when he began with the attitude. He and his partner left without doing a thing. We called Comcast and told them we needed someone back out here for an installation today, and I bet you can imagine what we did, canceled our services.

Even our 250.00 monthly service for two years was nothing Comcast wanted to save. Comcast is a monopoly here in the South, and it's a shame.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

Well Comcast has turned my cable and internet off twice due to non payment, however the non payers were my neighbors yes they got the wrong people 2 times

impressive