Coverage Area

I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues!As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they are ever going to come here and reconnect the main cable line from Logan to the pole in my yard.

No service since September 8th! No adjustment made to my account for charging me for the dates I’ve had no service or any adjustment to the upcoming autopay bill!!! The only thing that has changed are the times on my Xfinity app telling me when sevice will be restored! So far we’ve gone from 8:37 am to 12:27pm to the current update which is now 4:17 pm.

Not one truck has been near my house. Not one person has called with amy updates! I don’t live way out in the country! I’m the first house off of a very busy road!!!

This is outrageous!!!I’ll have to leave the latest update sideways because now it will only let me rotate the picture once and you can’t see the newest message!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Messed up process management, Leaving work uncompleted, Inability to help, Supervisor do not care.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments