Comcast has the worst Customer Service known to man and I will never recommend them to anyone. For the past 3 weeks, I've been attempting to get my service re-connected at a new address.

Due to the incompetency of Comcast's representatives, my new address has not been updated, even when I've been told that it is. Each time the technician is scheduled to come out, he never arrives at the correct address. I'm left with the burden when it takes 3 hours to reschedule for an appointment that was missed on Comcast's behalf, and to top it off they're so backed up that openings can be anywhere from a few days to a week from the original set-up date.

It's ironic when you see the influence that Comcast has over the TV/Internet business, when their service is deplorable. If it weren't for the fact that Comcast is the most compatible provider, I would not waste my time with them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• reinstallation

Comments

I feel sorry for anyone that does have to contact Comcast. Their customer care and technician consistently are people that do not understand Midwestern English.

I have never gotten a solution from Comcast with the first phone call. Because I work with the elderly, I am greatly concerned about how this extremely poor communication in Comcast customer service department effects those that have difficulty hearing. This ongoing inability to communicate is not funny and it is not acceptable. It is pathetic.

FCC please listen. Comcast should not be allowed to be a cable monopoly in any area of the US.

to Anonymous Colorado, United States #875695

I agree with you wholeheartedly. There needs to be new law protecting consumers from company neglect.

This company has always had a shady reputation for customer service and mysterious bill increases, and to this day they continue to alienate and mistreat their customers in exchange for cheaper employees who work outside the US. It's a shame.