State: Indiana City: Valparaiso Product: Comcast Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 193 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast - Cable issues and service

Cable cut our wire to our house while doing the neighbors home. We called cable for hours and talked to several people outside of the United States. You can hardly understand these people and they cannot understand us also. At one point we were told to take in the modem,,,which we did. Well, that modem was bad. We were told service could not be till the following Tuesday at the earliest. It is Saturday! So we continued to call and finally after much discussion and and no taking their *** we had service set up for the next morning. It took a few hours but all is fixed and yes the line to the box was cut by the cable guy...why do we as customers have to deal with foreigners about cable. Can they not keep business in the U.S. ? It sucks. Always get the run around...nobody is responsible for good service. Yet cable jacks your bill up every chance they get. Get a customer service that is American...when we need to talk to a rep I would like to be able to understand them and they us. It is rediculous and even cheap on cables part. Your are a service in America to Americans so get American service reps. You sure take my American money so I would like to be happy with your service. And you should compensate people who have to deal with all the b.s. your company puts out.
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Product
Comcast Customer Care
I didn't like
  • Lying to customers about service problems
Show