State: Indiana Product: Comcast Technical Support Clear all filters (2 of 98 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Comcast in Upland, Indiana - Internal fighting spilling over to customer

2.3
A box doesn't work. Tech support says the legacy box is incompatible on the same line as an X1 box. I must have two X1 boxes but another group has to authorize it. The other group simply said that tech support does not know what they are doing, that they say this all the time, but it is not true. No authorization for a second X1 box. I say I don't care which box, just one that works. Tech services says it is shipping a box. So, why reflect that here? Third time with an issue that I authorized the follow up survey. Only when a problem is corrected by resetting or something simple do I get the call. When the problem goes deeper, I do not get the call. Sounds like they are stacking the deck. I have tried for a half hour to find an email address of some higher up than the same tech support/customer service people that are fighting each other, so that the suits would understand what is going on inside the company. Can't find it, so here I report.
Review
Service
Comcast Technical Support
Pros
  • Tech support
  • People were nice but couldnt help
Cons
  • No escalation process beyond scripted customer reps
  • Inter-department fighting
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Align internal departments to the same solution. Resolve inside infighting. Do the survey as you promise. Provide a real contact for such problems.
Tags
  • Bad Comcast Service
  • Ineffective Customer Service
  • Nobody To Talk To

Comcast Voicemail Support

Sept. 12th. My mother passed away last week and I've been trying to get into my father's voicemail to change the phone message. I'm at his house today and i can't get access to the voicemail. It won't let me in to change the primary message. I called Comcast customer service and waited 45 minutes to talk to Tech Support and the Agent asked me for two phone numbers to call me back at if we got disconnected and I provided my Dad's home number, which I was calling from, and my cell number. the Tech Support Agent put me on hold, i got disconnected and they never called back. I called back and after waiting I was routed to some Agent named Troy, when I told him what happened, Troy, the Comcast Agent, hung up on me. Now I'm waiting on hold again for someone to answer and I am having trouble believing that I will get anything done today. Comcast has compounded the grief of my Father, having just lost his wife of 55 years, by denying us any semblance of kind, friendly or effective customer support. What do I have to do to get them to fix our voicemail. Comcast Reps have been disconnecting me and hanging up on me on this beautiful Saturday, wasting my time and my Father's time and it's making us very sad. Is this what we get for signing up for XFINITY? Do we get disconnected and hung up on while grieving the death of my Mother?
Review
Service
Comcast Technical Support
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix my Fathers' Voicemail So we can change the message and tell you Agents to stop disconnecting me and hanging up on me