State: Indiana Clear all filters (74 of 4022 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Comcast in Indianapolis, Indiana - Horrible Service had to Cancel, then the fun started...

So I have been a customer for 4 years and recently moved apartments. They promised me a Saturday install for September 6. No show. They promised me then that they would show up Tuesday. I took the day off work to be home. No Show. I then canceled my service. The problem is that there are no other options for cable and internet service so I had to call them back. I got the same service, but with an "appointment" ten days from now. I have no faith that Comcast will keep its appointment. But I have no other options. If there were any other services in my area I would switch.
Service
Comcast Internet Service

Comcast has the worst customer service

I have been trying for two and a half months to get an erroneous charge off my bill. I have logged over 20 phone calls and 10 hours on the phone with no progress. I speak to person after transferred person finally ending with a "supervisor calling me back" as you can guess no one ever calls back except for an automated phone message telling me I need to call to settle my bill. I moved 2 1/2 months ago (a mile between old and new address) and was charged over $300.00 for not returning my equipment, obviously I shouldn't return my equipment I am still using it. During this period I have not been able to purchase pay per view movies and events because my account is over limit. If I didn't like the product this issue would be a no brainer, I would take their equipment to them and tell them to shove it, unfortunately I do like the cable service and the high speed Internet works great. Whoever is in charge of their customer service should be FIRED, and their boss should be fired for keeping them around. The display of incompetency and overall lack of care on this matter has been incomprehensible, this posting does not begin to convey my frustration.
Service
Comcast Internet Service
Loss

I hate comcast

i moved and comcast sent a man here to set it up they swithced it to 33.00 basic cable without my permission now i have no cable channels my pc is all screwed up i cant get my wireless going and i have phone service with them they told me 5 times my number will not change and it did ,i have a loved one in prison and nw he cannot call me because of their *** *** ups pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i moved on june 21st i told cmcast three weeks ahead of time and ask if my number would change comcast did this behind my back now i have no phone no cable and cant go wirelss they sent a guy here that was a contractor and screwed it all up the guy that set this up was chris he works with mtn brrok apts and they say he gives us the best deals this is *** now i cant talk to my loved one in the federal penn

Two times in a row comcast has manage to bring my box down and schedule me an appt. I came back from vacation turn my cable on it work for two hours and my cable was suspended, I called comcast paid the bill, and then my box was inop, comcast tried to fix it remotely no positve results so they schedule me a service tech to come see me and cause me to miss part of my work day, this is so bad, on their part, I hear is that big excuse of a word I am sorry. I guess qwest here I come

Comcast came to set up th service and wanted to make *** in th exterior wall of the house to pass a cable through. I refused as this would affect the integrity of the exterior cladding.

There was an existing hole in the floor with an old cable leading to the basement connection point. The technician tried in a pathetic and slovenly bad willed way to tie on the new cable and pull it through...and of course it broke..he then walked of the job saying they were not okayed to do this sort of work....I then got a private person to run the cable (no problem-took ten minutes of being intelligent and careful) and we then discovered that the internet system which was a part of the deal was not switched on by comcast--but they had been charging me for 2/3 months of NO serv ice.-.additionally we now found that they omited to give us the changer buttons..and the one originally supplied with the TV only switches the unit on and off and cant change channels.

call their hq and ask to be tranferred to their executive support line. you will get an immediate response from them.

View more comments (2)
Review
After Comcast took over our internet, cable and phone last month (due to a buy-out of Insight Communications), we lost our phone for 4 days. We have 2 lines and the first line (our main line) was not ported over. It took them 4 days to tell us what had happened and fix...

I wrote this letter to Chairman of the Board at Comcast- Mr. Arthur R.

Block

Mr. Block,

I live in Indiana and have been a customer of your for over 20 years, as has my 87 year old mother-in-law. Recently her cable went out due to a storm. The technician who came to fix it said she needed to have a new box, but it would be free.

They put in the new box and left. Without her knowledge, much less consent, her ATT telephone number that she has had for over 60 years was dropped and she was assigned a new number associated with Comcast. I have been on the phone ALL DAY trying to un-do what your employee did.!!! I have spoken to more people and explained this more times than I should have to!!

I have been transferred to every department, miss directed several times, disconnected three times ( was called back once) was told by your employee that he ( Abner emp. ID # BP-acaya001) would call me back in 1 to 2 hours and never did. I also spoke with a supervisor, Guevara Rosquites, who couldn’t help me either. After waiting the almost 3 hours for the call, I spent another hour on the phone waiting for them to connect her line with original number - put on hold again for 30 minutes and disconnected with no call back!!

I was not accepting the 3 to 5 days to reinstate her old phone number and was allowed to hold while they connected the line, which still hasn’t happened, then disconnected again!!!! Other names of people I spoke to; Raven, James and Andrea in activation department. Nobody offered me a “ticket #” or any real customer service!!! Honestly, I have spent more than 7 hours today on the phone!!

THAT in itself is unacceptable!!! Also unacceptable is an 87 year old women having her phone number of 60 years dumped in the time it took to install a new cable box!!!

It appears to me that they have taken advantage of an elderly women!!

I also want to report that Abner, emp. ID # BP-acaya001 made an extremely unprofessional and inappropriate comment.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor Abner told me “he” would be with me in a minute. While I was waiting and explaining the situation, Abner then said “she” referring to the supervisor. I questioned him and said, I thought you said “he” - who will I be talking to, a “he” or a “she”…. he replied with a slight giggle… “both, he is ***”!!!

I was totally shocked and disturbed!!!! That is a call I hope was recorded!!!!

Since I got nowhere clicking on the “contact us” tab on your online website ( you should try it- a complete run-around, just like my phone conversations!!), please forward this letter to Tom Karinshak, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Comcast and Mr. Brian Roberts, CEO of Comcast. I am filing a complaint with the State via Senator Merritt and http://www.in.gov/iurc/files/IURC_-_Electronic_Complaint_Form.htm.

Just for starters… I will also contact the news media about this.

Please resolve this issue IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! One angry customer,