State: Indiana Clear all filters (74 of 4011 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Comcast in Arcadia, Indiana - Never received the 250.00 gift card as promised

In September, 2011 my family relocated to Fishers, IN. 1 month prior to that I went online & ordered Comcast's Triple Play. The very best package they had. Their promo for me doing this was a 250.00 Visa gift card. I called them several times & they referred me to a toll free number. I finally got thru to this 3rd party & was told that they didn't have my file yet. Told me to give it a month Or so & call back! What a Joke!!! I called Comcast in Dec 2011 & a c/s rep told me it would be mailed & I would receive it on Jan 4th 2011 & I'm still waiting! Im getting ready to call them right now. If I don't get My card immediately, I will report them to the FTC! I honestly think This is a racket!! Comcast has no intentions of rewarding these incentives are they would streamline the process to thank their loyal customers!
Review
#341950 Review #341950 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tags
  • toll free number

Comcast - Bad Boxes

I got new service on Friday, August 17th and they have been at my house 3 times for 2 hours per visit .they have installed 8 HD-DRV boxes and none of them work. Yesterday, they were there and when I got home, it was worse than ever ..I can't believe this from Comcast .they used to have a good reputation but not sure what is going on ..I've asked for a supervisor to call me twice ..I haven't gotten 1 return call ..they do suck and DON'T get service with them ...I'll go back to the Dish and I know that everything will be okay!

Comcast in Fort Wayne, Indiana - Customer Service is terrible

So I called and made an appointment for trouble and was informed it would be three weeks. My girlfriend called the same time I did to get new service, and someone was there the same day. Once you are a customer, they could care less about you. I am not making a judge on once instance, I have had trouble for years. I have dropped service and my hope is that the new provider we have will run Comcast out of town. I strongely advise anyone thinking of using Comcast to check around and be sure it is your only choice.

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.

Review
#320186 Review #320186 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No Comcast Refund

On November 18, 2011 I terminated my Comcast service and delivered the equipment to local Comcast office. Since then I have been trying to get my refund. Everytime I call I get then same story that the service will not be terminated until a serviceman goes to the pole outside my house and "cuts the wire" so to speak. That date is Jauary 6, 2012. Today is January 13, 2012 and I still don't have the refund check. They freely admit that they owe me a refund but will not send it until the wire is cut. So, they have been using my refund interest free since November 18th. Multiply that times millions of customers and they are making interest on money that is not theirs.

Comcast makes no interest off a refund if the account hasn't been disconnected at the pole yet. The system will still show a balance for services until the disco goes through and at that time credits/ adjustments are applied by the system to show the refund amount.

Agents have to look at future statements to determine your projected refund amount. Plus you should see the thousands of accounts charged off from customers who never paid what they owed or never returned equipment....

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

View more comments (3)
Review

Do not use comcast as Internet access provider

I used to use Insight in our Fishers area in Indiana. Insight charged $45 per month for Internet only access. But, as soon as Comcast bought Insight and price immediate increased to $55 wiht same service and now it is $59.95 per month. and this month they added another $3 to my bill for so called:"PowerBoost" without my consent. In Fishers in Indiana, Comcast is the only Internet provider and we do not have choice. I tried to call their customer support and it make me wait for over 30 mins now. Do not use Comcast if possible !

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for putting that in an email. LOL ROFL LMAO :grin 8) :p :zzz :(

It could be the voice of a Filipina as Comcast utilizes call center in The Philippines as well as possibly India and other countries. Maybe Comcast should have those recorded voices sell Philippines Vacation Packages while you are on Hold, after all, the new Tourism slogan for Philippines is " It's more fun in the Philippines ! "

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

charles_rockefeller

I am sick tired of this waiting and hearing this ghost voice. I will quit and called tomorrow. Comcast is really a BS !

charles_rockefeller

I am still waiting now and it is close to one hour. In the meantime, I keep hearing a weird woman voice with a strong foreign accent:"At this time certain customers are experiencing slowness.

We apologize for the inconveinenc ...". This kind of voice and accent is really get on my nerve and it is repeating every 10 seconds and sound like a ghost voice.

Customer Reps for a U.S.

company are supposed to speak English with any accent because they represent the image of that company. Comcast can not even to hire a customer Rep without a foreign accent?

View more comments (5)

Comcast Billing Tactics

Comcast sends you a bill stating that if payment is not received on such date service will be interrupted. I fully understand that, but you receive the bill on the same day!!!! The representative from Comcast "Shandra" advises me I am 42 days late. I ask her why has no one contacted me earlier. The call went silent. I asked for a manager no one is available. How convenient that at 9:30am est there are no managers on the floor. This is not the first time it has happened they strong arm you into paying that same night and charge you a fee for using their online payment service. The moment I went 20 days late why did they not send the past due notice then?

Comcast

I was sold a bundle package by Troy in Retention at the comcast service center in Fishers, Indiana. Not only did I not receive it (the upgrade) when it was connected, I was charged a different price (a lot higher). To make matters worse, there is no accountability. The buck does not stop anywhere. I have tryed to get Troy in retention to return my call, to no avail. It is sad we now have to buy tv, and they have no customer service, even though every call says there is a comcast customer guarantee. I have asked a supervisor to review the call, as it states all calls are recorded. Ha!!! Guess what. Not. That is the story when you need it to be reviewed. So, there goes the safety net to prove what was discussed. Also, no emails can be sent to you email to confirm what was just agreed upon. This has all have proven to be very dicey. I would think this is about as crooked as any business can be run. IN the meantime, no TV. Hmmm, wonder how many others are dealing with this same situation!

You can lower our rates for Comcast services by threatening to cancel; they don't like that. They'll "work with you" on pricing and servies if you want to drop them.

Try it, you be directed to the "Retention" dept where you'll speak with a rep who is able to lower your cost. If you don't like what you hear, call back and try again. As a former employee who managed in a Retention area, you will find a an agent who needs to "save" a customer to make their quota that you'll get a better deal. If need be, demand to speak to a Manager; they do everything thay can can to keep your business (I know, I was one of them).

Also, threaten to go to corporate, they hate that! A report is run monthly listing EVERYONE who spoke to the customer before they went to corporate. As a management person, you don't want your VP of Customer Service to see your name on this report often so you do what ever you can to satisfy the customer. Believe me it works like a miracle.

Pressure is all they understand. Customer service is only given lip service. All they care about is that yo make your monthly payment for as many high-priced services they can get you into. Delivering the services is another matter and when they jack-up prices or don't seliver the service you need to threaten to cancel and/or speak to supervisors, If that doesn't get you satisfaction, ask to speak to their Manager; that usually changes their thinking, Finally, go corporate on them and watch them change their tune about "what they can do for you".

If you "roll over" for them, they'll continue to take advantage of you.

Believe me, as someone who was on the other end trying to satisfy upset customers (with hands-tied in many instances by "ploicy") these tactics work big time! Try it and get what you want and deserve.

Comcast in South Bend, Indiana - Courteous and Incompetent

I have the triple play, but only get one service - the phone, which we should probably cancel anyway. Since the digial conversion, we don't have TV service about 25 percent of the time. Internet service is at half speed and they sent a new router which made no difference. Four techs out for TV and finally one says, "you have a weak signal at the pole, you are lucky to have any picture at all." "Line maintenance" comes and they are four houses away, never fix the issue, am told I would get a credit, and they increase price 20 bucks. Worst service ever.
Loss

Comcast is the worst

i dont even know where to start. I am in discussions with my lawyer right now because of this mess. we have had lousey service from comcast for ever. we are extremely far from the amplified signal that supplies our house. the funny thing is there is another feed that is one house away but comcast insist on stringing my cable feed through trees in my yard. then a crew they hired that can't speak english shows up unannounced and starts digging in my yard. they spraypaint my concrete and still havent hooked up anything different. my lawwyer is clammering at this case.

Comcast in South Bend, Indiana - Support squad rebate

I called what I thought was Comcast to get a wireless router. Come to find out, it is support squad/saveology that I am talking to. I buy a router with the promise of a $45 rebate. When I get the router, I have to cancel the automatic $10/month fee for the service, which was a pain. At any rate, when I go to get the rebate like the salesman Roger Donahue told me I could get, I find I am not eligible for it because of a new service I didn't sign up for (I was an existing customer with Comcast). I call telling them I was told I could get a rebate. They were going to "pull the tapes and listen to the call" and get back to me. They never did. I call again weeks later: the manager can't be found but I'll get a phone call that day...no call. I call back weeks after that, wait a long time on hold, and am told I'll get a call back within the hour about what they determined regarding what I was told on my original call with Roger. No call back. What a piece of *** company...how do those that make decisions there even sleep at night?

Same thing! I called both Support Squad and Comcast and both deny charging us for their services.

Chase credit card called support squad and was able to dispute our charges. WTF?!

Reason of review