TV & Internet service - Each month our bill is a different rate. When calling customer service you get a new excuse for the inconsistant billing.

Very costly for the slow internet service and I have never had such poor service. TV channels lock up, cable internet doesn't have consistant service. For the money paid this is a joke.

I wish there were a meter on our cable and internet service just like electricity, this way, everytime you loose service, we would not be charged. We will be leaving this provider soon and go without TV because we are tired of watching commercials...It's time to start reading books..

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

If your services are completely down for your area, you can get a per day credit on outages.

If your area isn't down, it's just you who are down, then you need a truck roll and should call for one.

However, if you read more by putting off calling for repairs or credits then I encourage that procrastination.