Before I bundled with comcast, my service was with Qwest for internet and phone. I miss my land line. I had comcast for cable tv and it was ok. Once sales people convinced me to bundle with them (comcast), at a price much higher than they quoted me. Now all three of my services were with comcast, what an awful mistake. They continually raised their prices, no possibility of reaching a live operator and sometimes I could reach a chat service with their company. They didn't help but sent me to a different department. Nope, no one there. My DVR did not work and I sent it back over 6 months ago, they are still charging me. When my new DVR came in the mail, it does not work either but I am being charged for 2 now.

I have tried writing on a bill, a letter, to anyone who will listen.....if you are lucky enough to reach customer service, but THEY STILL charge me! I only have antennae tv in one room and an old comcast box in another. No fancy channels BUT THEY CHARGE ME! NO ONE LISTENS IN THIS COMPANY.

NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO THE CUSTOMERS! I WANT OUT BUT i WILL STILL BE CHARGED, EVEN IF i MAIL IT BACK.

i FEEL COMCAST has taken me and money and keeps us in bondage.

Stay FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Comments

Belvidere, Illinois, United States #909881

I finally upgraded comcast to include TV. With the bundle my internet speed was to be bumped up to 100mps.

The special was (I think) $89.99. Before I was paying $74.95 for only internet (25mps). I jumped at the special...big mistake.

first, I need an upgraded modem.

I decided to just buy it and not rent. I called Comcast and bought the same exact one they will furnish me. Even from their suggested website.

Then, I receive my first bill.

To my dismay, they are charging me $8.00 a month for renting a modem!!! Then an extra $10 for "internet boost"? I'm only getting in the low 60's mps anyway.

Time to call Comcast.

What a joke. I have tried to call them six times in the last six weeks. Each time the call is dropped. I finally decided to act like I was dropping their service to maybe get a person on the line.....nope!

Call dropped.

Very, very frustrating!!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #828234

I understand what your saying you need help with this.Wanna move on to better services and for better value for money contact 877-709-3832 Reach Jordan Katzen.I was with these guys too Had the same issue.And on that day got a call from this guy informing me about at&t all the insight promotional services and stuff lol.i was so pissed i wouldve gone with anything he had to offer but he still gave me the best for my business.and he got got me the best package now i found out that i was paying way too much too these guys and getting *** services.He will help you move on to the best services and help you get the best possible package for money Im not joking this guy is Legit.He helps you get the best At&t package possible and you will be very impressed with the services.Good Luck