State: Illinois City: Romeoville Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (2 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast - Internet Service Review

I'm sure I will be switching to some other provider. Comcast is horrible. I "upgraded" to the new triple play. Well, it's actually a downgrade. I was sent a new cable box.....which doesn't respond at all.....and zero luck I had getting anyone on the phone to help. When you do get a hold of someone the Indian accent is so think you can't understand it. I'd have to actually pay for some sub-par technician to come out and try to fix it. And the internet, which was supposed to be "lightning fast".....well I've been sitting here right now trying to write an IEP for work and waiting 20 minutes for the *** page to load. I had better internet with my $50 belkin that I only had to pay once for. That device is going back in tomorrow and I will be switching to direct tv and my good old reliable router. Comcast.....you suck at customer service and you do not provide the services, speed, or quality that you claim in your ads. Thank god we have a free market system so I can choose someone else for services.
Review
Service
Comcast Internet Service

Comcast in Romeoville, Illinois - Rude incompetent customer service cost me weeks of outage

After my Internet stopped working, I called Comcast. They told me to buy a new modem, which I did ($85). Still no wi-fi. A dozen of calls later--more than half of them dropped by Comcast--I still don't have my wi-fi, AND I am out of $85. Comcast "supervisor" has finally told me to go out and buy a new router ($119), but they wouldn't mend the lapse in service to date. The apparent lack of care in "customer care" is really disconcerting. It is like they literally don't care. And I have been a customer for ten years! Can Comcast's abusive, incompetent, rude, and shameless "customer service" degrade any further?
Review