State: Illinois City: Rolling Meadows Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Fraudulent Promotion offered by Comcast

Two weeks ago I signed up for this Economy Plus comcast internet service online for $14.99/month first year. This promotion was mailed to my house, and on the homepage of Comcast. Process went smooth. The bill at the end stated $39.99 but it also said that the bill could be not up to date or may not be accurate. Turns out I was charged that amount every month. I called them twice, and used "Live Chat" once. All the billing department said was "oh, I don't see the promotion, sir. And I don't see the promotion." The Live Chat told me to wait 3-5 business days, and never replied me after that. I specifically told them email+phone call. No Emails, no phone calls. I was later told they left me a voice mail at noon the 6th business day, while I was calling their customer service agagin. The voice mail was never caught by my phone. The customer service rep, both times, denied the existance of the promotion. The Live Chat personal also expressed that they didn't know such a thing, when the ad was easy to find on their website as of today at http://wwwb.comcast.com/internet-service.html, same site I signed up for internet, having recently switched from AT&T. As an honest business, please don't deny your ads and promotions, and consider provide a functional department of customer service.
Review