State: Illinois City: Peoria Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (3 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast in Peoria, Illinois - OH MY GOSH IS THIS FOR REAL?!

this company is a joke, right? Or more like they think their customers are jokes! Ive been with Comcast for literally 2 MONTHS and ive had to return their equipments 5 TIMES ALREADY! I'm a nursing student and was without my internet for 4 DAYS!!! they said theyd credit me back 20$ and they never did! everytime I would check on the 20$ credit I would speak to a rep. who would tell me that the 20$ credit was never noted and given to me! these people are SO DISHONEST. ive spoken to THREE DIFFERENT REPS who told me they would credit me the 20$ but when I go to check on it, a rep tells me that it hasn't been applied! and when I ask to speak to a supervisor, they put me on hold and HANGUP ON ME! or I get put on hold for 15 mins and get sent back to the MAIN MENU! A representative who said he'd credit me back the 20 said he'd also give me channels for my trouble. the channels showed up but wheres the 20 credit?! HE EVEN PRETENDED TO BE THE SUPERVISOR!!!!!! NOT KIDDING!!! HE DIDNT EVEN CHANGE HIS VOICE OR PUT ME ON HOLD OR ANYTHING!!!!!IT WAS THE SAME GUY!!!! WHAT THE *** ***!!!!!!!!!!

Comcast Customer Service Sucks

I am really coming to hate Comcast Service. I have been with the company for almost 10 years (well Insight first) and they still don't value my service. They hiked my bill up so I cancel cable tv and now they want to hike my internet up. Why do they not value their existing cusotmers? They only want to give the new customers all the good rates. They are losing a valuable customer here. I would have never switched if they would have just cared enough to give me a deal. Screw Comcast and their *** customer service agents. They always end the call with we value our customers, well obviously you do not because you are not even trying to keep my service.
Wowie 51

I also hate comcast. They have rotten customer service and they also don't seem to care about fixing their errors.

They give out info I pay a monthly fee to them keep private and they don't care. I guess they like people that beat their spouses and hurt children.

Whatever you do - if you're in MN - do NOT assume that Qwest/DirecTV is better. We made that mistake and are seriously paying the price!!!

:( :? :cry

I agree..I cancelled my service with them a week ago because every 6 months they jack my bill up by 30-40 dollars..I now have Verizon Fios & I love it....you should give it a try!

View more comments (2)
Review
#190380 Review #190380 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Comcast

When Comcast 1st took over my area there were alot of issue with internet connections after trying 2 cable modems with my accnt they then said we need to send a tech out when the tech came he tested the modem and found it was getting a bad signal so he had put a test modem on the accnt after he did that and called in the test modem he still didnt get a good signal when he called back in he was on speaker phone and i heard them day that there were 3 modems active on the accnt meaning they did not release the other modems out of there system after they had released the other modems the test modem sync up and was pulling a good signal the tech had said we need to replace your modem I questioned it becasue I knew that they didnt release the modems on there end we ended up buying a modem from Comcast and the tech hooked it up 40.00 for the modem I know in this area they took on something like 400,000 new customers and i know i was not the only one that had to buy a new modem alot of residental and commercial accnts had to buy a new modem it just doesnt seem right when you have a cable modem that is working fine and then all of a sudden doesnt and the only HSI cable provider telling you your going to new modem I belive they had flashed or blocked the modems from reciveing a good signal to be able to make a quick buck you can do the math for self even if 20,000 people out of 400k had to buy new modem thats like 800,000.00 nice chunk of cash I would like to see the numbers on how many people they told they new a new modem and how many people went ahead and bought one from comcast and comcast has now said that they dont sell modems anymore they only rent ? And I have to say Insight's service was way better we still have issues with our internet but they dont care about us consumers becasue they know they have the market in my area comcast better get on the ball and provide the best service we ever had