State: Illinois City: Naperville Product: Comcast Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 763 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Unreleable COMCAST Internet Service

I switched to COMCAST Internet service about 9 months ago. For the first 2 months the service was good. Yet, in the last 7 months, there have been many interruptions. Sometimes, the service would be down for days. In recent weeks, I observed shorter but numerous breaks for 5 to 30 minutes, almost, occurring on a daily basis. When I complained to COMCAST, they sent a repair person who made some changes on the outdoor connection. That did not help. I got a new cable modem but that did not solve the problem. It is quite clear that the problem is with the COMCAST central office severs. It is also obvious that COMCAST cannot get its act together in delivering reliable and robust Internet service! I am seriously thinking of switching back to my previous provider, which was significantly more reliable.

I live in Southern NJ and we've been having the same exact issue. We pay for one of their higher plans because my husband works from home and highly relies on the internet.

In the past month or so, we've been having so many interruptions where our internet goes off for how many times a day...every single day. It's definitely not our modem because my husband makes sure he gets the best of the best when it comes to all his computer stuff. This is a Comcast issue. I know it is not just us because our neighbors have had the same problem.

To make matters worse, we just saw that they upped our monthly bill without letting us know and for reasons we don't even know why. What's the point of upgrading to their higher and better plan when the internet hardly works?? My husband has called Comcast twice and nothing has worked. They put us for the longest hold, tell us to just restart and refresh...nothing was resolved!

What sucks is that Comcast pretty much owns and has all the rights to our subdivision so we can't even get Verizon Fios or anything else. They seriously need to do something about this asap!

Review