State: Illinois Product: Comcast Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 193 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Comcast - Customer Care Review from Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

Yes i am having problem with comcast cast my idenity was stolen soneone use my information and i had service at the time so i don't know how this person got service.anyway without. Them contact. Me and also had other account that did not try contact me or anything i have fax and email discharge paper from federal court id. Social card and police report and idenity theft from and still no one has contact me

COMCAST SUCKS!

I don't know what is happening with Comcast, but they now suck in the worst way. Seriously considering to AT&T. The customer service is the worst to deal with as you can't understand what the agent is saying, who in turn does not comprehend the problem you are trying to explain. I recently called and was told to call back and go through all the prompts because they did not know how to switch to another department, I was cut off by another agent and had to go through the prompts a third time, got an agent who could answer the question but could not resolve the problem thereby switched again to an agent who could not help with the problem, but assured that a technical specialist would be calling me back within 30 minutes. Needless to say its been 3 hours and no call. Good customer service is getting harder and harder to come by with Comcast, but the prices are always increasing, and the service is subpar. For some reason they decided to revamp Xfinity Go to a new format that will not allow me to stream while out of the house. The message is "Available to watch in home only". Why would I stream from a device when I could watch it on the TV while at home. Can't seem to get an answer why this is either. Comcast has become the get rich at the customer's expense conglomerate. I hate them now!
1.3
I didn't like
  • Overall customer service

Comcast - Customer Care Review from Northfield, Illinois

I am done dealing with this company. Customer service imposible to get, waiting on a line for a long tome, then i think i solved the problem, but then i recive the same bill, then i call again and again and the same story. They just increase ur bill after some time, and its always the same. I had enough, I dont know how they keep their customers! And I see most of their customers have the same problem
1.3
Northfield, Illinois

Comcast - Missed appointement

tech didn't show up from 1 to 3 pm they called and said tech will be in at 4pm no show! we called at 430pm and they have a *** story like them... was on hold for more then 30 mins to hear some more *** from those people. no supervisor to talk to, this company has no manners and customer support is nothing but ***. i think we are moving our business service to att, at least you will be talking to humans, no ignorant customer service, which dont know what that means for a company that will not value people time and all they have is bas excuses and lies
1.9
Show

Comcast - There not going to fix the lines and we can't park in our lot or use the alley.

the cable lines are hanging down so low there up to my head and i'm 5 foot and they won't come out to fix it till Monday no one can get there the alley or park in the back, we call on Friday and they said someone would come but no one did. the people on the phone where rude and did care that the line are about to fall off the apartment. this happen before and they fell out all the way it toke them two weeks to get it fixed where trying to get them to fix it befor they fall out aging.
Blue Island, Illinois

Comcast Customer Care Review

Worst cable company ever see in my life very poor services very bad costumer services too many lies don't use this company

Comcast Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois

I recently worked with comcast on restoring my internet that had been mistakenly disconnected. I was being told all kinds of lies and told about 26 different things (thats how many comcast reps i spoke to before Rainy came into my life). I want to tell you that my hassle last 72 hours and a multitude of calling not several, but many many times and being hung up on, transferred to companies who had no connection with comcast, and deceived by the first 24 people. Finally a young woman told my the truth about what was happening. Transferred me to Miss Rainy, who was by far the best customer service supervisor i have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. So just when you think about giving up and thinking comcast only employs extra special *** people that hate their jobs and get paid to read a script all day long and twirl their thumbs, well just know there are people within that company that do actually listen and READ what is going on, which is something the 24 people before her and the lady that transferred me to her did not do! So kudos to Rainy, from the RTP team within comcast and thank you so much for just simply listening and reading into everything id been through. Im back connected and working! Its a great feeling.
2.3

Comcast Customer Care Review

Comcast is the worst cable company in the nation. They threaten their customers and don't care about anything but profits at all cost. Their upper management should be jailed.
1.7
Show

Comcast - Multiple accounts were created and have yet to be resolved after 3 months and literally a dozen calls to customer service

Hello, I've been a comcast business cable TV customer for over 15 years and back in September I added business internet service to my account. Unfortunately, somehow your representatives opened an additional account just for the internet service thereby giving me two separate accounts. When I realized this I immediately called to have the issue resolved and was told it would be taken care of and reflected on my October billing statement. When my October billing statement arrived it was not taken care of so I called again to try and have it resolved and once again I was assured by Stephane Severe a retention specialist it would be taken care of and reflected this time on my November billing statement. When the November billing statement arrived I was frustrated to find that my issue was not resolved yet again. Once more I called and requested the issue be resolved and once again I was assured this time by Turquoise Johnson in the business services Central division that on my December billing statement it would be reflected. Well, now I've received my December billing statement and while it does contain both the TV service and Internet service I am now being double billed for internet service that I have already paid for via the separate internet account. I have called three time this week only to receive the run around from every representative I've spoken with. I have asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that no supervisor is available and was given CR#420024667 and told a supervisor would call me withing 24-48 hours. That never happened so again I called today and spent 45 minutes on the phone only to be given the run around and transferred to 4 different representatives each time I requested to speak to a supervisor. Finally the 4th and final associate, Lauren in the retention department told me once again a supervisor isn't available and would have to call me back within 24-48 hours and issued yet another CR#420895279 and again my issues have not been resolved. I have recorded all the phone calls with your very rude and unhelpful associates and I am betond frustrated with your customer service. Like I said I am customer for over 15 years and have always paid my bills on time and I believe I deserve better customer service than I am receiving. I have wasted hours upon hours on the phone with your representatives only to be completely ignored. I am going to be looking to place a complaint with whatever governmental body here in Illinois that oversees your company. Hopefully, someone somehow will contact me from your company to straighten out my issues. Sincerely, a very frustrated Comcast business customer.....
Norridge, Illinois