State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Comcast Customer Care Clear all filters (3 of 193 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

COMCAST SUCKS!

I don't know what is happening with Comcast, but they now suck in the worst way. Seriously considering to AT&T. The customer service is the worst to deal with as you can't understand what the agent is saying, who in turn does not comprehend the problem you are trying to explain. I recently called and was told to call back and go through all the prompts because they did not know how to switch to another department, I was cut off by another agent and had to go through the prompts a third time, got an agent who could answer the question but could not resolve the problem thereby switched again to an agent who could not help with the problem, but assured that a technical specialist would be calling me back within 30 minutes. Needless to say its been 3 hours and no call. Good customer service is getting harder and harder to come by with Comcast, but the prices are always increasing, and the service is subpar. For some reason they decided to revamp Xfinity Go to a new format that will not allow me to stream while out of the house. The message is "Available to watch in home only". Why would I stream from a device when I could watch it on the TV while at home. Can't seem to get an answer why this is either. Comcast has become the get rich at the customer's expense conglomerate. I hate them now!
1.3
I didn't like
  • Overall customer service

Comcast Customer Care Review

Worst cable company ever see in my life very poor services very bad costumer services too many lies don't use this company

Comcast Customer Care Review from Chicago, Illinois

I recently worked with comcast on restoring my internet that had been mistakenly disconnected. I was being told all kinds of lies and told about 26 different things (thats how many comcast reps i spoke to before Rainy came into my life). I want to tell you that my hassle last 72 hours and a multitude of calling not several, but many many times and being hung up on, transferred to companies who had no connection with comcast, and deceived by the first 24 people. Finally a young woman told my the truth about what was happening. Transferred me to Miss Rainy, who was by far the best customer service supervisor i have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. So just when you think about giving up and thinking comcast only employs extra special *** people that hate their jobs and get paid to read a script all day long and twirl their thumbs, well just know there are people within that company that do actually listen and READ what is going on, which is something the 24 people before her and the lady that transferred me to her did not do! So kudos to Rainy, from the RTP team within comcast and thank you so much for just simply listening and reading into everything id been through. Im back connected and working! Its a great feeling.
2.3