Sarasota, Florida

Comcast Corporate Office Headquarters

One Comcast Center

Philadelphia, PA 19103-2838

To Whom It May Concern:

Approximately two weeks ago, I called Comcast to inquire about your bundled services. I was preparing for my move from Southern California to Sarasota, Florida and I wanted to have all my preparations handled with ease. I spoke to a woman who was delightful and she offered me my new phone numbers so that I could get started and let my family and friends know of the best way to contact me. I also write a BLOG and a newsletter and wanted to notifiy my readers about the new number which is ( 941)-444-7077 and 7076 for my fax line.

We scheduled a hook up date for October 1, 2012, the same day that the movers arrived to bring my furniture into the property. When your two technicians--- Mandy (tech # 8413) and Jeff (tech # 8317) arrived, they informed me that I was given two different numbers, completely different from what I previously was assigned. I was totally annoyed and therefore I refused the new numbers and requested that a supervisor work to re-instate my numbers. The woman, Mandy, stated that management would escalate the order and handle it---but it was NOT handled last week and it still is NOT handled today. No one is returning my calls so I am left with the only assumption that your company is NOT interested in opening an account for me.

It is now one (1) week latter and I still have NO phone number or lines. I actually called the number (941) 444-7077 and it simply went to voice mail. I want those number but if that is impossible, I want something as close as possible and I want your Company to pay me for the time and work that I had to pay my internet team to set the number up into my system.

I am totally perplexed and annoyed at the same time to see that your organization has no interest in me as a customer, a consumer and that their professional skills are definitely lacking.

I left several voice mails to Bill Herman- 941-628-0324 – Mandy has given me his number this is her supervisor he has not returned any of my phone calls. I left several messages for another supervisor Aranes his # is 239-432- 1848. Lastly, I left messages for Paul Zoyes and he did try to help but some how he has left us in the lurch and when I tried to call again, he has not called us back.

This is extremely upsetting and emotionally exhausting that I need to go through this exercise of waiting for one week for a phone number and active line. Needless to say, I need my phone number and your company has not made this happen. If you are not interested in having me as a new customer, I would appreciate the courtesy of your telling me so. In either case, I would appreciate a return phone call ASAP to my daughter's cell phone, which is (646) 244-1568.

Sincerely,

Joan Marie Ambrose

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Contact COMCAST directly. You really think they'll see this?

You posted your name, address and number on a public website for all to see. Some people need to get a clue what this website is.

have had comcast and nothing but grief. Went to Direct Tv and Vonage and have been pleased since. Good Luck!