Bolingbrook, Illinois

My home has been with Comcast's service for quite some time now, and we have been very content with it. However, I was in a car accident with one of their drivers, and I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the insurance agency this company uses.

Liberty Mutual is the worst insurance agency I have ever had to deal with in my life. They fail to contact me or reply to both my calls and my insurance agency's calls time and time again. Their adjustor refuses to speak with any of us. Liberty Mutual insurance is an absolute joke.

For Comcast being such a reputable company, I am worried that this insurance company is going to negatively impact Comcast. I would highly recommend switching insurance companies as soon as possible.

Never in my life have I ever dealt with such terrible customer service thanks to Liberty Mutual. I feel sorry for the next person who gets into a car accident with one of Comcast's company vehicles.

Comments