Pearland, Texas

My husband is probably THE biggest NY Giants fan in Texas. The game has just started- and guess what?

3 of the 4 DVR cable boxes we have (each of which has been replaced 3 or 4 times) have just gone out. Their equipment sucks. I have an almost $250 a month cable bill and have been a Time Warner/Comcast customer for about 25 years. I am done.

They can come and get their *** eqipment and take their *** service back. This was the last straw. Xfinity?

Half the time I can't get On Demand. Every time I have to change the box out I( lose all my recordings and settings.

Direct TV-here I come.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.

Kim Edwards is still working there but 2 days after we complained to HR we were fired. CLASS ACTION POWER TO THE PEOPLE OCCUPY COMCAST

it's worse being an employee of CONcast. In the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent email asking for off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit.

Stop reposting. We got the hint the first time you posted this complaint.