Berwick, Pennsylvania

I hate comcast this is the " 2 " time that comcast has posted my payment to another persons account!!! So because they thought I didn't pay my bill they cut my cable off.

I have spoken to "many" people over the past 2 weeks

i even had my bank fax over the transaction to where it was posted to another persons account, their response, is we didn't get it! I have my bank statement with this other persons name and account from my bank and yet comcast fails to resolve this is. bottom line..

this is theft someone from comcast stole my money and posted it to someone else!!! also they will run a check through your account many times while my bank charges me 30.00 per return check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

They did this to me once. Thankfully, I didn't have the problems that you did and they fixed it right away.

However, when I went to cancel my service, they kept sending me a bill every month for 5 months after my service was shut off and I moved. Each month, I would call them and tell them to stop sending me bills. Finally, I was fed up with them and I demanded to speak with the manager.

I told her that, if I received one more bill, I would consider it harassment and that I was filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I never received a bill from them again.

Bottom line, call them, demand they reimburse you the returned check feel, and file a complaint with the BBB.