I have been a Comcast account holder for less than 7 days. From Day 1 I have experienced ONLY unprofessionalism, irrational wait times, rudeness, and EXCUSES! Comcast has to have THEE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE/POLICY that I’ve ever experienced.

If Comcast is a service company, meaning that the company provides a service that is demanded by the consumer. Then how is it that Comcast has a NO CREDIT policy for BAD SERVICE given to a consumer. Key word in my last sentence is CONSUMER; a person that uses (PAYS) for a service.

Let me explain my story. January 9, 2013 I was scheduled for installation between 10am – 12pm. The gentlemen showed up on time and ready to complete their job. By 10:30 the gentlemen came to the conclusion that my apartment was not cable ready due to a line that had been cut by the competition VERIZON (I wish I would have stayed with Verizon). The gentlemen then left my house without giving me any further instruction or information pertaining to my cable. An ENTIRE 24 hours later, literally noon the next day, I received a call from a third party business partner of Comcast. The lady stated that someone would be out on Friday January 11, 2013 (two days after the initial installation). OH! She made it very clear that she cannot help me with any installation, that is not her job and I would have to call customer service. At that point I was a bit frustrated because how or why would a company hire a third party company that can’t communicate their business properly. I called customer service to make what I feel was a valid complaint and stayed on hold for TWO HOURS! After getting hung up on or “mistakenly disconnected” for about 30 minutes. Finally I spoke to someone with a little courtesy and home training when I requested to speak a supervisor for the 2nd time. Another 30 minutes wait time, only for no one to come to the phone. The representative took my information and said “someone will be in touch”. Not to mention we realized by Friday night that the 3rd party gentleman that came to restore the wires in my home so that I am cable ready, cut the lines in my master bedroom so that I wasn’t able to get cable from the other provider I was already paying. Keep in mind Comcast can’t do an installation in my home until Monday January 14, 2013. Meaning I have to go almost four days without, being uncomfortable in my own room because of Comcast and their third party affiliations. By Sunday I was fed up when I called back and spoke with the most pleasant gentlemen that work for the company. He explained in layman’s terms that the people who answer the phones are basically not empowered to make decisions or help the customer. SOOOOOOO I put in another request for a supervisor to call me back with this situation for the third time.

MONDAY MORNING: A supervisor called me back with the same exact results as the customer service agent. There isn’t anything that she can do because…”COMCAST POLICY DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PROVISIONAL CREDITS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ERROR; ONLY BILLING ERROR OR SERVICE ERROR”. SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THEN, OR EXPLAIN IT TO THEM BECAUSE THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS.

In this economy if someone is choosing to patronize your business when the options are limitless because of competition; I would think a company would take more pride in servicing the consumers that keep their company afloat. We work too hard for our little money to waste it on a company like Comcast who hasn’t the slightest idea how to provide great customer service. It is an insult to me as a consumer for a company to even possess such policies. I have been inconvenienced in my home for over several days now and Comcast doesn't give a ***. I NOW OFFICALLY HATE COMCAST and wouldn't dare recommend it to an enemy.

This just in COMCAST HIRES INCOMPETENT PEOPLE WHO CANNOT DO THE JOB THEY ARE PAYED TO DO! After a technician was in my home for over an hour I still do not have functioning cable and someone else has to come and invade my privacy for the 4th time.

Comments