Lorton, Virginia

Comcast consistently does not send us a monthly bill and then charges us a late fee the next month. This is the 2nd month in a row that this has happened and the 4th time since we started using Comcast.

The customer service is AWFUL and rude! When I called most recently, the operator rudely asked "what, you thought your service was free". I was not aware that I had to personally call Comcast each month and request a bill. Not only is the customer service awful..the actual tv service is terrible and our internet never works.

On demand never also never works.I recently voted Comcast "Worst Customer Service" for the 2008 Consumer Reports survey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

since november of 2012 my cable internet has been ***. I call comcast every week and they send out a tech,tech can't figure out what the problem is....it is NOT my house nor the cable IN my house.

the customer service guy can see something is wrong but the techs just can't figure out what is screwing my connection up. I have had just about every tech in a truck out here and it's like going to a mob party....nobody see's nuttin. The 1st hop (the pedastal) should NOT have a 50-1400ms hop.

Prior to Nov. 2012 it was ZERO (0ms)

We hate you TOO! You *** call thinking the front line barely over minimum wage employees can do anything about the bad Comcast service.

WE Cannot!

This whole company is a monopoly and we are treated much worse than you! Unsubscribe and do India a favor!

I'm pretty sure I would straight up rip someone's head off if they spoke to me, particularly if it was someone I was paying a service for and they treated me like that.

Grueling 2 1/2 hr session with the Comcast runaround this morning!!!! Lucky for them they have a monopoly on cable in this area!!!!!

As a previous employer of Comcast I have to admit it is an awful place to work.Alot of people don't understand when you call yes it says Comcast but it's is a third party vendor who gets paid by comcast but the reps dont work for comcast neither do the Supervisors you talk to unless you speak with someone in corporate.Comcast should just shut down espically since th new guys in corporate only worry about RGU's (Revenue generating Units) not about customer service.

#702087
@Anonymous

This is true and for the consumer service reps that know their jobs and do real; only get kicks in the *** This company is a monopoly and unless YOU, the people voice your complaints to your local and state representatives NOTHING will ever be done.

We went down a level in service to save a little money, but there is no way to tell what the 'new' level is supposed to do, so I don't know if I'm getting my money's worth.

Their website is useless in explaining the package we have, so I called them. Three times. Each time, I got an irrelevant 'explanation' that they are providing what they are supposed to, but nowhere on their website or on the bills does it state what I am supposed to get.

Each time I called, I was put on hold for 15-20 minutes, then got the run around from the person on the phone, then after about 2 minutes on each call, they simply disconnected the call. >click!

ok look,the answer is very obiovus- don't eat too much!!think about it- the countries where people don't stuff themselves with food, such as asia, the people are slim, and in perfect healthtoday, the society is all about foodwe're eating because the food tastes good, not because we're hungry!you see food ads on tv, magazines, everywhere!food is everywhere, you cannot go anywhere without being offered food!you need to learn to resist the temptations. back in the older days, you didn't eat everyday!

you ate when you hunted and caught food!you would be perfectly fine not eating for a day, it's actually good for you because it cleanses out your body!! all that getting a minumum of at least 1500 calories a day is BS!! you can survive perfectly fine on just 500 calories consumed from HEALTHY food. Sure, you'll have an uncontrollable desire to eat, but trust me, you'll LIVE.and all this diet *** is aimed at overweight consumers.

the media suggests that anorexia is bad, all these models are dying blablahblah..that's all just to make the normal obese american feel better!! i mean, how often do they show people dying from being overweight???there's really no need to eat junk food either. it's a waste of money, and all it does is make you fat!! think about it.

twinkies and soda and chips don't fill you up, they just taste good, which makes you want to eat more!look at the skinny people nowadays. they don't constantly crave for icecream or stuff themselves with food whenever they see it.

#542058

Comcast has to have the worst customer service on the planet! Everytime I contact them for something that should take 15 min or less, it ends up taking anywhere from 45min to 2 hours.

It's so ridiculous! You can barely understand the representives due to speech barrier, and your constantly given incorrect information. I called one day and they told me that they would credit my account for a *** router received for $49.95, but when I get my bill they only credited me for $20. When I call back they show no record of the conversation.

When I asked for a supervisor they "accidentally" hung up on me. When I called back and explained the situation I was told a supervisor would call me back in 30 minutes. Let's just say I'm still waiting on that call a week later!!! So I thought since a week has gone by I would give it another try.

BIG MISTAKE! Because now I'm on day too and have yet to get this resolved.

Right now I'm on a call and I'm being transferred for a third time! GOTTA LUV COM *** CAST!!

I have been a customer since comcast was time warner cable. That was a great co!

Crumcast hast been awful! In April our internet started going nuts. It would work for 2nd hours then go out, then the cable began in May to do the same. Meanwhile any arrangements we made to get things fixed were cancelled.

They said if we did not pay them service calls would be cancelled. Who wants to pay for what they have not received? Finally in June we were told by the local office by a manager credit would be added to our account and she sent someone thr next day. The problems were a bad splitter (comcast property) and a bad cord.

We were charged for that call and it has been two weeks since we were promised credit.

We have not received anything and they cut off our cable for past due. We turn in our boxes tommorow!

I just switched to Comcast and needed assistance getting my local IP address changed in my router. I have a VPN to my work and my local IP and local work IP both started with 10.

so when I was trying to remote into my work pc/servers it was looking for it on my home network. They told me I could sign up for a program that was a one time fee of $79.99 and a monthly fee of $18. Verizon (who I switched from) walked me through it the first time and took only 3 mins. So why was I being charged all this money to do it?

I finally looked at some web sites and found how to do it, and yes it was simple. The first tech told me it could not be done. The second tech was actually the sales guy trying to get me sign up for the service and not help me at all.

This on top of when I switched I was offered a 2 year deal at $49.99 and when I went to sign up I was told that was not available in my area. PLEASE GET HIGH SPEED IN MY AREA VERIZON SO I CAN SWITCH BACK!!!!!

I think Comcast needs to look up the word "service" in the dictionary. I don't know how they could possibly be any worse at customer service.

Here's just one of a dozen examples I could give.

Friday night my wife and I watched 2 hours of a movie on Exfinity, and the movie went out with 20 minutes left. I was on the phone from 11:30 pm until 1:30 am, On Hold! First, I had got cut off after the first 25 minutes on hold.Then my phone battery went dead the second attempt after on hold for 50 minutes. On the third try I used a "friends and family" number.

They answered in 2 rings, found out that the card had expired and then transfered me back to "on hold" for another 25 minutes.

Then they would not take the movie rental price off of our bill. They can go to ***.

Comcast is the worst cable/tv service out there. Horrible customer service, inept technicians, and inflated rates and hidden fees galore.

I used to use them for tv and internet, then swtiched to Dish network for tv to save myself close to $60 a month for the same service. I planned to keep internet service but I guess Comcast was so pissed off that I wanted to downgrade and disconnect service, that they tried to tell me business class internet service for $60 a month was all I could get. I told the customer service rep that I see they offer different levels of internet service and different monthly costs, but rep insisted that it was either I pay $60 for business class, or get nothing.

When I told them nothing and to now cancel my internet, I was immediately transferred to their customer retention department who then tried to offer me freebies and discounts to keep my service. Such a bunch of slimebags.

I used to have quest and they could not fix my internet to have the speed i needed for gaming even after rewiring the line. I switched to comcast and was disconnecting a lot.

They ended up sending a tech out the next day who replaced my cable wire (much needed since the house was built in 1970). After this i have the best internet!!

All my gaming friends get so mad because i have a perfect connection when they are lagging to the point of disconnection. If you are nice to comcast they will be nice to you

3 months ago I ordered 1 new box and 1 new adapter. Waited 8 weeks - nothing came.

Called back, they said, I should get the new stuff in 3 days. Nothing came. Called again, spent an hour on the phone. They promised the new stuff in 2 days.

They also said, it would be free with free shipping. Still nothing. Then, all of the sudden, we started getting boxes and adapters every single day. Called again, told them, we only wanted 1 of each.

I shipped everything back in the UPS box and label they gave us. We are still charged for all that stuff. I have spent hours and hours on the phone with the customer service. They all say, they will take care of it but it seems like they are totally incompetent.

I am so sick of it!!!! :(

I hate comcast because i can no longer watch the phillies, flyers, or sixers, because i choose to use satellite (and pay 1/3 the amount during a difficult economic time in my life). I guess if CRUMCAST doesnt need me as a fan, then the *** with my local teams, that i used to love and used to be able to watch. the whole thing is disgusting.

My internet goes down once a day for a few minutes and it happends during a voip conference call. I have business class service apparently, but not getting business class service level.

I spent 15 minutes on the phone today with a service rep. who could not find my account. The system doesn't allow me to talk to a person unless it finds me in their system. How does this happen? Then, the system hangs up on me.

I call in again and they auto send me to the wrong customer service center. I get forwarded through a bunch more menus only to have a computer response stating the call cannot be completed and hangs up again!

I too hate Comcast. I have been dealing with problems with Comcast for the past two days.

I have not been receiving all the channels that we normally receive. After calling Comcast's 800 number, I was no better off but did receive a time that a tech would come to my house and check on the problem. The next afternoon, all the channels were back working as they should so I cancelled the tech's visit--BIG MISTAKE!!! Because 6 hours later, I have the problems again so my husband calls the 800 number and can barely understand the person from Comcast.

He asks her to speak louder and to speak slower, but he still has problems understanding her. Finally she says she cannot schedule an appointment because her equipment is down. He asks to speak to a supervisor which is not available. After being on the phone for nearly an hour, he still does not have a time for a tech to come to the house.

So he hangs up the phone. When Comcast calls back with a time for a tech to come to the house which is FOUR days from now, the channels are all back to working correctly. He did not cancel the tech's visit for fear of another problem with the channels.

The whole ordeal has been nothing but frustration dealing with representatives that cannot speak loud enough or clear enough, who cannot give you a quick service time (if any time at all), who cannot reach a supervisor (if there really is one), and who are not sympathetic to your concerns. And then the real insult is when they want to be your phone provider too--are you kidding, I like AT&T for my phone and computer--no complaints there.

I LOATHE Comcast. Every time I deal with them, I hate them more.

I've had the Bait and Switch, where they advertise a decent price online, you call, and it is not available in your area, and they try to sell you something else. I've gone onto their Chat site for a simple questions, and spent an hour with some *** who asks the same questions over and over, in between pasting *** phrases into the chat window like "Thank you for choosing Comcast!" If you call to terminate service, they pt you on hold for 20 minutes hoping you will give up.

Worst of all, their service is PURE MARKUP. In news media publications, Comcast says most of what they charge the public is about the high cost of Comcast's infrastructure. It is pure bull funk. I have a degree in Media Studies, and every professor told us that it costs Comcast nothing to run their business, but they can charge the public whatever they want because they have a MONOPOLY. The anti-trust laws in this country are a joke.

just had comcast since feb. 10th been out 3 times.

today they said its area wide yeah right been out since yesterday cant even get email and yet they say we are working on it .come on it doesnt take that long. the *** tech on the phone first said it was my (MY) router, then oh sorry cable is out then another dothead *** said oh turn off your computer that will fix it jesus christ comcast is god awful