2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Comcast sets themselves up for failure. All I wanted was the internet.

I was going to do the self-install, but I only got two wires without the box. With seven o clock only half an hour away, I quickly tried to call the service center near me to pick one up. It took me 8 calls to figure out that they do not have a number for the service center!!! It is a SERVICE center!!!!

The automated response system is awful. I only wanted a phone number but I started to get advice from a robot about how to plug in my box that never got to me. Oh, but they didn't forget to send a little notice about how I will be charged 10 dollars more if I don't switch to paper-free. I was finally met by an agent who gave me the exact same number I had just called.

After spending an hour on the phone, they still could not switch me to paperfree. The service reps have absolutely no power and are there just to get screamed at. Anyways they were nice enough to waive the shipping and handling cost for the second box. If comcast didn't have reps ask for you information just after the robot did, i would have been so much better off.

It took forever to get a simple thing done. I can't even imagine getting anything installed for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Xfinity Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I would simply like to speak with a manager.

I liked: Personal customer service.

I didn't like: Billing practices, Automated messaging, Constantly repeating same information, No escalation process beyond scripted customer reps, Delivery.

Comments

Firestone, Colorado, United States #1340402

I do not like calling customer service to get someone I can't understand from a foreign county. Why doesn't Comcast hire within the U.S.

to service U.S. sales.