Smyrna, Georgia

Comcast came to rebury my service line as it was exposed. When the job was shoddily completed, I learned my service was gone. Thanks Comcast! I spent 8 1/2 hours yesterday and today speaking to CSRs, and not one would get my service restored after the company caused the problem.

Initially, I was told they would rectify their error Thursday. Remember, this happened on Monday. Received a call from management (it's about time!) and I was told I was on the schedule for tomorrow. This is counter to the customer service guarantee. My expectations were left hanging.

I was given a 30 dollar credit, which I don't want, I want my Internet. They told me I can't have it. Not today, but maybe tomorrow if the workload isn't too heavy for the techs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

They finally came out that Thursday. The technician got to troubleshooting, he determined that the previous tech that came out damaged my coaxial cable.

He installed a temp line so I could have some service, but it was two weeks before they came out to bury my line. I have sent letters to the CEO to Comcast. He ignored me. I also sent letters to the BBB, FCC, FTC 14 Senators on the Senate SubCommittee on Communications and Technology, Congressmen on the House Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.

I want documentation showing that they will fix the customer service problem so that its customers no longer have to suffer. I'm sure I won't hear anything.

I have already heard from one senator. :p