2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been on the phone for three hours , being hung up on , calling back . Asking for a supervisor , put on hold only to have no one return .

My year long agreement, not a contract , expired , and now I am being billed 280 a month . I am on Disability , my whole check is under 800. But I split the bill with someone else. Point is , all I want is a promotion to give me thirty dollars off like I had and to not be charged almost fifty dollars for a some kind of weird fee.

I"m so mad I can't even think . I guess I will have to go to their office . Thankfully , it's close by. But I shouldn't have to do that to get the offer that is the same as what I had before .

If they try to stick me with that high bill , I will protest outside their store . I could do those rep's job better than they could. And before I have gotten some nice English speaking people who knew how to deal with customers. The first woman wasn't too bad , but I could barely hear her and I told her I"d go look online and then call back , which I did , but didn't get anyone to help me .

And I"m a nice person, I can get along with anyone. I"m from the south . It's not like it's my fault and I"m a rude jerk. I"m not .

Offer me a damn package deal and let me enjoy my TV that I pay dearly for. Thank you .

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Reps who have no idea what they are doing and not helpful at all.

Comments

Forty dollars and you're QUOTE : "so mad I can't even think" ? You won't solve problems that way.

I have had serious mental illness problems in the past and that's one of the symptoms I had to get past with treatment and counseling. You need to keep your mind clear and act accordingly. You'll get better results and feel better too.

My blind rages were scary as possible and easily triggered. You'll just get worse if you don't get some help and probably end up hurting those about whom you care.

What difference does it make that you're on disability ? So am I, but it has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that my heart failed, Meniere's Disease has ruined my hearing and balance, my back was broken in two places, my blood sugar shoots from 70 to 300 in an hour (or vice versa) etc, etc.

etc. but it doesn't buy me any special rights or privileges (except if you want the blue thing for parking spaces which I don't). Please just stick to the facts then we can all go play our sad violins later. You say you're nice and then you swear at us.

That's not nice. "damn package deal"