Kirkland, Washington

No doubt about it: Comcast is one of the worst service providers on this earth. How to resolve the issue with them? Calling their custom support is typically a waste of time. But there is a better way to get the issue resolve. Let me share with you my story.

I put my long story short. After a technician fixed a connection issue, the modem I purchased became the Comcast’s asset. They started charging me $8/month rent fee. I called their custom support numerous times. Each representative told me the modem was surely Comcast’s equipment, even I showed them the receipt of my modem purchase. But they all promised to have someone investigate it and call me in 48 hours. Of course, nothing would happen. So I paid Comcast $8/month for 5 months for the modem I purchased from Amazon.

My colleague suggested filing a complaint to BBB. I did and it worked perfectly. Comcast fixed the issue and returned me the refund. So if you have any issues that can’t be resolved with their custom support, you shall definitely try a 3rd-party, like BBB. Here is the link for filing a complaint at BBB:

Comments