203 N Clippert St, Lansing, MI 48912, USA
Featured Not resolved

I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation.

I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see attached images) an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior. Unnecessary holes were drilled into the brand new vinyl siding. He drilled thru the mortar of a glass block window, brought the cable in at the top of the stairs and left the basement looking like a 4 year did the install.

I was initially told to submit an estimate for the damage and it would be taken care of. When I did I got a call and was told they were not going to pay that much. After heated discussions we agreed on an amount (much less than the actual cost). I figured if I got anything I would be lucky.

I not very lucky because it has been several weeks and I have not received the agreed upon check I am going to social media with the images of the installation.

I initially agreed not to but that was when I assumed I would get paid for at least some of the damage to the house. I honestly don't really expect anything I would just like to let people know what they can expect if the go with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I recognize those pictures. I would know Comcast’s work anywhere!

Time to break up the great Comcrap/NBC monopoly