Andover, Minnesota
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Has been a big freakin mess since it was installed 2 weeks ago- the install took 7 hours- yes 7 hours- from 2:30 - 9:30 pm, ridiculous. I had to tell the guy at hour 6 we needed to be done for the day regardless if it was done, and that he could come back the next day, but he didn't want to do that as it was his day off...

Then the next day their modem stopped working. I called for service, and silly me thought they'd get right on it since I just endured a 7 hour install, oh no they were too busy, so I had to wait a week. But "LXQ" (wouldn't/couldn't give me her name) said she was on her way to a meeting, but she would find me something sooner she promised, and call me back that afternoon. No Call. Also, LXQ said for me inconvenience they credit me for the month's service- got my bill yesterday- she actually ADDED it so I was charged double. Spent 2 hours on the phone to get that sorted out.

Now 2 weeks later I still have the 100+ foot cable running across my lawn and I can't mow, seems they forgot to have the utilities come and mark existing lines so they can bury it, now scheduled out 2 more weeks. This company is the most disorganized and sloppy company I have ever worked with. All this in just 2 weeks! Unbelievable

I Hate Hate Hate this company already.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comcast Cons: Disorganized and sloppy service.

Comments

Call them and cancel the service and follow your oral request up with a certified letter telling them that due to your continuing lack of service you consider any "contract" or agreement to purchase their services is null and void. Advise them they can come out and get any equipment they want of theirs but you will not pay for service not rendered.

Make sure you do NOT pay them anything as they haven't provided the services. If you gave them your credit card info, also dispute all charges, etc. This is why you never, ever give these companies your card or bank info as payment.

Always request a monthly bill which you then verify and pay via check or your bank's bill pay service---which is free at major banks. Anyway, good luck but never pay for something you don't owe!!