Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 08

After 4 technicians and 10 hours, the cable was installed.

Update by user Jan 07

After being promised that our service call was escalated and would be resolved Sunday, 1.6.19 between the hours of 5 and 7, I got a call from Comcast at 1:37 p.m. The operator said Comcast had a note on file which said someone spoke to my husband who said he would not be at home for the appointment.

I explained that this had to be an untruth because my husband was officiating a golf tournament and had his phone turned off but at any rate I would be here. There is no record of a Comcast call on my husband’s phone, missed or otherwise; screen shot sent to Comcast. His last call from Comcast was 7:57 in the am. Representative said that they would keep appointment but no one showed.The actions of Comcast has cost my husband and me a financial loss in terms of time off and canceled appointments.

As of this morning, we have not heard from Comcast about a reschedule.We have received a series of false promises. The Comcast techs have been very nice but unable to resolve our issue. Someone within Comcast needs to take a hard look at local service in Broward County Florida and in particularly a certain supervisor who was on duty on 1.6 (the name I will provide to Comcast direct) and chose to sit in an office versus helping a customer.

We made arrangements to have the telecom room opened after our apartment community hours to accommodate the 5 to 7 time slot but as it turns out such arrangements were unnecessary.We have been loyal and faithful customers of Comcast but we have been treated with such disrespect and disregard that it is unfathomable to us. We will continue to escalate this with Comcast whether we stay with Comcast or not as no customer deserves this treatment.

Original review posted by user Jan 06

Was originally scheduled for install on 12/22/18 and no service as of 1/6/19 after being “escalated”. Local service supervisor is deplorable and has no regard for customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments