Columbia, Tennessee

I SPOKE WITH A CSR FROM COMCAST IN EARLY NOVEMBER TO CANCEL MY SERVICES ON DEC 02, 2011. THEY ADVISED MY CONTRACT RAN UNTIL DECEMBER 08, 2011 AND I WOULD INCUR AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I AGREED TO CANCEL THEIR SERVICES ON DECEMBER 08, 2011 BUT NEEDED THEM TO PICK UP THEIR EQUIPMENT ON DECEMBER 02,2011 BECAUSE I WAS MOVING OUT OF MY APARTMENT ON THAT DATE. I AGREED TO PAY FOR THE SERVICES UNTIL DECEMBER08, 2011. THE CSR ADVISED THIS WOULD GET ME OUT OF PAYING AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE. ALL EQUIPMENT WAS RETURNED ON DECEMBER 02, 2011 AND PAID MY FINAL BILL AS USUAL, WHICH COVERED UNTIL THE 8TH.

ON DECEMBER 19, 2011 I RECIEVED ANOTHER FINAL BILL STATING I OWED $52.50 FOR AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE. I INSTANTLY CALLED COMCAST AND HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 60 MINS WITHOUT SPEAKING TO A PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME. THE FIRST PERSON (DEBBIE)WHO ANSWERED (AFTER 30 MINS OF BEING ON HOLD) STATED SHE COULDNT HELP ME AND WOULD TRANSFER ME TO SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP RIGHT AWAY. ANOTHER 30 MINS HAVE PASSED AND I AM STILL ON HOLD.

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICES I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALING WITH.

Comments

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

A- Price gouging.

B- Unfair business practices.

C- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

D- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

E- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

*** Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

G- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

H- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...