Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm passed.

I expected there to be a wait but at least wanted to get a service ticket in. I FULLY explained to the person on the phone that the pole that not only had the cable hooked up but the transformer for electric was destroyed by the storm. 12 days later the electric company put a new pole up and restored our service. So I called Comcast again, just to let them know we had power.

The next person I spoke to informed me that THERE WAS NO RECORD OF ME CALLING BEFORE!!! So I tried to be nice and request that a new service order be generated. AGAIN I explained that the problem WAS NOT the connection inside the house but the main line attached to the pole as well as the outside cable were in pieces. Today was the THIRD service tech who showed up with the information that he was working INSIDE the house to restore service!!!

Are you *** kidding me??? THIS IS NOT A TECH ISSUE!!! This is a horrible communication system with idiots answering the phones who could care less about the customer!!! So now 4 days short of a month I’m told it will be next week before the lines can be replaced and connected!

There have been no less that four line trucks parked on side streets for the past two weeks ON THE MAIN ROAD WHERE MY CABLE IS BROKEN!!! Because my husband works from home AND WE HAVE NO COMCAST INTERNET SERVICE I have had to pay for going over my data plan because that’s the only internet we can get! I’ve had to change my plan so I have more data BECAUSE COMCAST CANT GET IT TOGETHER TO FIGURE THIS OUT! If and when this ever gets fixed somebody better give me a *** good reason to keep them as my provider!!!

And although I expect them to, at the least, send us a gift card to reimburse the expenses for taking off work to be here as well as having to pay more for my *** cell service! I’m sure when pigs fly that will happen! You would think after the first guy came out and saw the lines down somebody would have the sense to communicate the problem!

COMCAST - AS OF SEPTEMBER YOU SUCK!!! A feakin first grader could figure this problem out!

Review about: Comcast Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service have no idea how take care of the issue.

Comments