Atlanta, Georgia
1.4

I don't have room for the detailed summary (it's 4 pages single spaced). We've been without cable for almost a month - multiple technicians and phone calls each telling us they promised to resolve our issue (1st technician never showed up despite us waiting for 2 hours then being told he'd be there within another hour). Total amount of OUR time spent (I started keeping track AFTER first missed appt) so this is on the low end: 17.5 hours waiting or at home with technicians and over 7.5 hours on the phone (calculated based upon cell phone records). This doesn't include multiple calls from my husband.

Ultimately, they discovered the box they gave us was the problem. 20 minute install of new box, WOW it works now. Oh, and by the way - couldn't get any kind of response until we filed FCC Complaint. While that initially got corporate's attention - but even they didn't call back when they promised (and of course, they don't give YOU a number - heaven forbid you actually have the ability to call them).

NOW, they want to make sure to compensate us for our troubles. I sent them the 4 pager. They agreed what we went through was awful and credited us a WHOLE month of cable - and then act like they're doing US a favor (by the way, did I fail to mention that we DIDN'T HAVE CABLE for most of the month). But wait, they threw in internet. $55 more dollars. SOOOO, generous. I guess according to COMCAST $55 is fair compensation for over 25 hours of their customer's time that could have been resolved in 20 minutes. Absolutely HORRIBLE excuse for customer service.

Comcast Cons: Have to call multiple times to get a good call center person, Lack of communication, Incompetent reps, Unfulfilled promises, Dishonest and incompetent technicians.

Comments